John Lyle & Associates, Inc. is a professional expediting firm in the City of Chicago, which offers a range of permitting services to a diverse clientele covering the City of Chicago. Clients include owners, developers, building managers, design professionals and contractors. Founded in 2011 by two industry leaders, John Lyle & Associates goal is to create a transparent, ethical, value-based company.
We are recognized as one of the top building permit expediters in the City of Chicago. We have quickly become a trustworthy resource for architects, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, and construction management for the Chicagoland area. Because of continued success and growth, John Lyle & Associates is actively seeking an assistant project manager for permit expediting services for their Chicago office.
Due to our extensive experience in permitting, we will get you the tools you need to succeed in this industry. With a downtown office, we have a strong connection to the city and a great vision for future growth and expansion. When you join the JLA Chicago team, you will experience a collaborative, team environment dedicated to a common goal—making the building permit experience smoother, simpler, and more efficient for property managers, building owners, general contractors, project managers, and architects.
If you are highly motivated, detail oriented and share the same goals, John Lyle & Associates, Inc. may be the place for you.
Project Manager Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identification of required reviews/approval needed based on the scope of work.
- Preparation of required documents for review.
- Daily monitoring of assigned projects.
- Provide day to day project management for multiple municipal approvals.
- Daily communication (Written & verbal) with project team (Owner, developer, architect, contractor, etc.) on the status of the project.
- Coordination with the City & project team to resolve any / all review comments.
Project Manager Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or a related discipline
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Construction / Architectural experience a plus
- Understanding of the City of Chicago permit process a plus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.