Permit Project Manager
Because of continued success and growth, John Lyle & Associates is actively seeking a permit expediter project manager position in their Chicago office.
John Lyle & Associates Inc. is a professional expediting firm in the City of Chicago, which offers a range of permitting services to a diverse clientele covering the City of Chicago. Clients include owners, developers, building managers, design professionals and contractors. Founded in 2011 by two industry leaders, John Lyle & Associates goal is to create a transparent, ethical, value-based company.
If you are highly motivated, detail oriented and share the same goals, John Lyle & Associates, Inc. may be the place for you
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide day to day project management for multiple municipal approvals.
- Identification of required reviews/approvals based on scope of work.
- Preparation of required documents for review.
- Daily communication (Written & verbal) with project team (Owner, developer, architect, contractor, etc.) on the status of the project.
- Coordination with the City & project team to resolve any / all review comments.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Undergraduate degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or a related discipline a plus
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Construction / Architectural experience a plus
- Understanding of the City of Chicago permit process a plus
- Work in fast paced environment on multiple deadlines
- Health, dental and vision insurance
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.